Thursday evening saw the successful execution of an HSMAI night at The Ned, a very tasteful and trendy hotel in the heart of London, reserved the subject Revenue Strategy for Meetings and Events, attracting an interested crowd from all walks of our industry.
Meetings and Events will become a priority when commercial leaders see the growth opportunity for their organisations and how they can maximize their opportunities for improving revenues, which is exactly what the attending, such as Revenue Managers, Commercial leaders, Event Managers, Sales & Marketing, General Manager & Assistant General Managers and Food & Beverage Managers, learnt more about.
Keynote speaker Heather Hart touched on topics like:
– How to harness the hidden value of Meetings & Event Space
– How much money are you losing in your Meeting Space?
– How to forecast demand more accurately for your meeting Space
– How to measure the Value of space and optimize its use
– Thinking about your Meeting Space in the same way as your Bedrooms
– Some simple steps you can take right now to improve performance
Good times were had by all (as seen in below photo collection), and we feel confident that we all left the event a little wiser.
Top photograph: HSMAI Region Europe President & CEO welcoming the London event at The Ned on Thursday the 28th of February 2019.