About HSMAI Region Europe
Our Service Pledge is why the industry’s leading companies are members of HSMAI Region Europe:
- We pledge to provide transparent and neutral environments
- We pledge to drive personal and professional growth
- We pledge to be your industry point of reference
- We pledge to provide you with cutting edge tools to grow your business
- We pledge to go above and beyond to engage you
More about HSMAI Region Europe
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. HSMAI Region Europe is the European arm of the organisation.
The leading meeting place of the industry.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is committed to growing business for the hotel, event and travel industry and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable revenue growth on a local, national and European level. The association provides practical tools, insights, and cutting edge expertise to enable knowledge sharing and enhance professional development as well as fuel sales, inspire marketing, transform businesses digitally and optimise revenue.
HSMAI Europe aims to be the leading meeting place and the hotel and hospitality industry’s main source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, sales growth, revenue optimisation, marketing and branding
- Press here to learn more about Hotel & Travel membership
- Press here to learn more about Associated membership (for vendors)
- Press here to learn more about Students & Universities membership
Information on demand
Your membership will be renewed automatically and is valid for one year. If you wish to end your membership in HSMAI, you must do so in writing. Termination of membership must be submitted at the latest two months prior to your annual renewal. The same is applicable for all coming years. If your termination of membership is received later than two months before the end of your annual renewal date, you will be charged for another year of membership as HSMAI Region Europe will be required to pay a yearly global fee on your membership.
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org