About HSMAI Region Europe
This is why your company should be a member of HSMAI Region Europe:
Our Service Pledge
- We pledge to provide transparent and neutral environments
- We pledge to drive personal and professional growth
- We pledge to be your industry point of reference
- We pledge to provide you with cutting edge tools to grow your business
- We pledge to go above and beyond to engage you
Member Key Benefits
- Advisory Boards: insights from the outcome of our six advisory boards:
- Revenue Management
- Culture & People
- Breakfast or afternoon meetings: Free access to minimum of two meetings per year in major cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Oslo, Palma de Mallorca and Stockholm for members from the hotel & travel industry. Associated members (vendors) will get a special discounted price.
- The HSMAI Day: Free access for members from the hotel & travel industry at the HSMAI Days in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Oslo and Stockholm. Associated members (vendors) will get a special discounted price.
- Significant savings: As an HSMAI member you get special member pricing (30% discount) on all HSMAI programmes and events, and partake in our activities with other industry leaders.
- Pan European Conference: within Revenue Management and Digital Marketing (30% off as a member) ROC & DOC. Next event taking place in Palma de Mallorca on April 10th, 2019.
- Tools and Insights: Free members-only access
- Marketing Intelligence: Best practices and case studies from the industry’s top marketers.
- Peer Network: National, European and Global contacts.
- Certifications: Globally recognised certification on Revenue Management, Digital Marketing, Executive Coach Service Pledge
- Learnings: Free access to our Digital Expert Lab
Let us know what part you want to play to shape the future of the industry.
- Curate: This is our executive insights forum for senior executives with an organizational membership – Twice a year ( London September 13th and Palma April 9th)
More about HSMAI Region Europe
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. HSMAI Region Europe is the European arm of the organisation.
The leading meeting place of the industry.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is committed to growing business for the hotel, event and travel industry and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable revenue growth on a local, national and European level. The association provides practical tools, insights, and cutting edge expertise to enable knowledge sharing and enhance professional development as well as fuel sales, inspire marketing, transform businesses digitally and optimise revenue.
We aim to be the leading meeting place and the hospitality industry’s main source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, sales growth, revenue optimisation, marketing, and branding.
- Press here to learn more about Hotel & Travel membership
- Press here to learn more about Associated membership (for vendors)
- Press here to learn more about Students & Universities membership
Information on demand
Your membership will be renewed automatically and is valid for one year. If you wish to end your membership in HSMAI, you must do so in writing. Termination of membership must be submitted at the latest two months prior to your annual renewal. The same is applicable for all coming years. If your termination of membership is received later than two months before the end of your annual renewal date, you will be charged for another year of membership as HSMAI Region Europe will be required to pay a yearly global fee on your membership.
For questions please contact us at email@example.com