About HSMAI Region Europe
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is the European arm of the organisation.
The leading meeting place of the industry.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is committed to growing business for the hotel, event and travel industry and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable revenue growth on a local, national and European level. The association provides practical tools, insights, and cutting edge expertise to enable knowledge sharing and enhance professional development as well as fuel sales, inspire marketing, transform businesses digitally and optimise revenue.
We pledge to provide transparent and neutral environments
We pledge to drive personal and professional growth
We pledge to be your industry point of reference
We pledge to provide you with cutting edge tools to grow your business
We pledge to go above and beyond to engage you
Our values show in all we do – from the development of activities to communication with our members and partners.
We strive to be the hospitality industry’s source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, sales growth, revenue optimisation, marketing, and branding.
Below you can see HSMAI Region Europe’s key points of operation:
Our aim is to be the leading meeting place for the hospitality and travel industry in Europe. In order to achieve that we organise many events all over Europe throughout the year.
Member Key Benefits
- Tools and Insights: Free members-only access to the HSMAI webinars, focusing on Revenue Management, Digital Marketing, Sales, Service, Distribution, Resort Marketing, Event Marketing and Leadership.
- Marketing Intelligence: Best practices and case studies from the industry’s top marketers.
- Industry Discipline-Specific Education: Exclusive access to extensive online Knowledge Centre resources.
- Peer Network: National, European and Global contacts.
- Newsletter: Weekly newsletter except during summer and holidays.
- Two free breakfast or afternoon meetings per year in major cities in Europe: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Oslo, Paris, and Stockholm, with more to come.
- Significant savings: As an HSMAI member you get special member pricing (30% discount) on all HSMAI programmes and events, and partake in our activities with other industry leaders:
- Conferences: within Revenue Management, Sales, and Digital Marketing (30% off as a member)
- Free webinars: focusing on Revenue Management, Digital Marketing, Sales, Service, Distribution, Resort Marketing, Events and Leadership.
More on this here: http://hsmai-europe.com/2015/04/16/a-letter-from-the-ceo-european-webinars/
- Visiting many cities: in Europe with globally recognised certification on Revenue Management and Digital Marketing
- Think Tanks: on Revenue Management, Digital Marketing, Sales, as well as Executive Think Tanks
Let us know what part you want to play to shape the future of the industry.