HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB
Welcome to HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB, an eLearning program, available to everyone.
Currently working in a management role within hotel distribution and/or marketing? Taught by leading industry figureheads, HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB courses will help upskill and develop your digital knowledge, enabling you to draw out new digital insights and make strategy driven decisions that benefit your hotel(s).
Getting started with HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB courses is easy. Simply click the button below to be directed to our partners, eHotelier.com, who are hosting all courses.
Individual courses start at just €50 (Appx. $62), with an All-Access Pass to every current course (and any new courses added up until 31 December 2018!) priced from €175 (Appx. $215)!
- Single Course – €50 (Appx. $65) for HSMAI members, €99 (Appx. $125) for non-members
- All-Access Pass – €175 (Appx. $215) for HSMAI members, €225 (Appx. $275) for non-members*
*Pricing available until 31st of December 2018
- VP Distribution, Nordic Choice Hotels
"We all know how to greet the guest warmly, provide a great experience and serve wonderful food. Unfortunately, for the modern Hotelier this is not enough. HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB teaches how to professionally run, sell and market your hotel in the age of iPhones, Netflix and Uber"
- VP - Marketing, Distribution & Revenue Management, Red Carnation Hotels
"HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB is a unique initiative that provides a one stop shop for our industry to access a wealth of knowledge, delivered by industry experts and thought leaders, with a multi-channel, customer focused and commercially minded approach"
How does it work?
- Online learning gives you unlimited opportunities to expand your world
- Flexible, self-paced eLearning that fits around you, 24/7
- Each chapter exists of multiple video’s, of on average 7 minutes each, within the online learning environment – totalling up to ca. 45 minutes per topic.
Why should you complete a course with HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB?
- Inspiration – Digital is big business, and it’s only going to get bigger! Hoteliers need the right skills if they’re going to maximise all of the opportunities that digital offers today.
- Together – HSMAI Region Europe wants to help bridge the gap between rapid digital developments and a need for in-house digital knowledge.
- Learn, Share & Create – Industry leaders and experts share their experience and provide hands-on advice to help you to identify and create new digital opportunities.
What can I study?
There are times when you may wish to specialise in a whole subject area, and there are times where you may prefer to gain critical knowledge of individual concepts within a subject area. HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB will help you focus your learning on distinct topics, to provide you with specific expertise around the topics of Digital Marketing & Distribution.
HSMAI Europe’s Digital Expert LAB consists of a combination of niche courses that have been specially designed to help you:
- Broaden your digital skillset
- Increase your understanding of a particular subject
The digital insights and skills you gain, could set you apart from the rest!
The Road Towards a Customer-Centric Company
Nina Nieminen, Director Revenue Management & Distribution, Sokos Hotels
Michael Hucho, VP Customer & Distribution Division Central Europe, Accor Hotels
Learn about Digital Transformation and transitioning from a department-oriented organization into a customer, KPI focused transversal team.
Data Driven Digital Marketing
Dan Fernandez, Sr Director of Digital Strategy, Cendyn
Michael Bennett, Sr VP Global Marketing & Business Development, Cendyn
Gain an in-depth understanding how to use data to enhance your digital marketing efforts and personalize the guest experience.
Adapting to the Changing Hospitality Consumer Journey
Siri Børsum, Leader of Digital Transformation
Nick Norton, Platform Sales Manager, DoubleClick
Torje Ingebretsen, Measurement & Attribution Lead from Google
Be inspired in this future outlook how upcoming technology developments can be used in an environment of fast evolving guest expectations.
AI within Digital Marketing
Frank Reeves, co-founder & CEO, Avvio
How will Artificial Intelligence change the hospitality industry? Learn about the impact and role of AI on the direct booking conversion.
Web Development Brings the Pieces Together
Amro Khoudeir, Director of Digital & Distribution
Laura Farrant, User Experience Consultant
Aleksandra Wozniak, Digital Content & Web Development Manager of Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts
Learn about the web development lifecycle, what to focus on to successfully start, manage and complete a web development project.
Christian Becker, Group Head North EU, Tripadvisor
Receive some hands-on tips on key-decision drivers, based on user generated content, that present travelers use to make a purchase decision.