HSMAI Region Europe and citizenM welcome you to Connect with HSMAI networking event on Thursday 19th January 2017 in London.
Come and join us in a vibrant panel discussion on ÒThe opportunities and challenges we can expect to face in 2017Ó, chaired by Chevy Kelly, Managing Director, Deckchair.com.
– Suzie Thompson, Vice President of Marketing, Red Carnation Hotels
– Terri Scriven, Industry Head of Hospitality, Google UK
– Clinton Campbell, Director of Revenue, Apex Hotels
Several interesting topics that will be discussed in this panel are:
– Managing costs by driving direct distribution, what are the best strategies for improving conversion and getting the most out of our advertising?
– Millennials Ð educated and demanding travellers, how to target and communicate with them?
– Mobile Ð SMS confirmations, Barcode room keys, chat Ð are we there yet?
You will also hear more about the philosophy behind citizenM Hotels by Matthew Bell, Operations Director for EU, citizenM HotelsÊandÊhave the chance to enjoy the wonderful views from the rooftop bar of the new and trendy citizenM Tower of London Hotel together with your colleagues from the Hospitality Industry.
Where: citizenM Tower of London Hotel, 40 Trinity Square, London EC3N 4DJ
When: 19th JanuaryÊ2017 from 5.30 pm until 7 pm, followed byÊnetworking with drinks and snacks.
This afternoon meeting is free of charge to attend forÊHSMAI members and potential HSMAI members.
Only vendors (maximum two persons per vendor) who are members of the HSMAI may attend this event.
Sign up here: