A great idea, initiated by the Revenue Management Advisory Board and supported with a lot of enthusiasm by the other Advisory Boards, is now a reality!
We are proud to present you the
HSMAI Region Europe
COMMERCIAL SUMMER CAMP 2019
4th – 9th of August 2019
The kick off will be on Sunday afternoon and the program will last until Friday, including a two day training ‘Executive Development’ focused on Leadership skills, by Cornell University !
In addition we will be working with European universities and hotel schools, as well as trainers and people from both inside and outside our industry.
It will be a network with industry peers across departments, countries and companies, since HSMAI is working more and more across disciplines and less in silos.
Potential candidate profile:
The Commercial Summer Camp focuses on developing cross-functional strategic thinking and leadership skills, to enable tomorrow’s commercial leaders in the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate is already a sales, marketing, or revenue management expert or a property leader with the ambition and desire to understand all of the specific disciplines and what it takes to keep them all running smoothly together.
It will be an inspiring and insightful week. HSMAI will be supported by a special task force representing the six HSMAI Region Europe Advisory Boards:
- Anant Vithlani – Vice President Sales – Nordic Choice Hotels & chair of the HSMAI Region Europe Sales Advisory Board
- Frederic Toitot – Vice President Learning & Development – Accor Hotels & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Culture & People Advisory Board
- Gil Mulders – Head of Learning Europe – Intercontinental Hotel Group & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Culture & People Advisory Board
- Josje van Dongen – Head of Innovation – Hotel Management School Maastricht & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Innovation Advisory Board
- Geoff Maree – Sr. Lecturer – Breda University & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Innovation Advisory Board
- Joanna Schröder – Vice President Revenue Management – Deutsche Hospitality & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Revenue Management Advisory Board
- Niklas Schlappkohl – Global Senior Director – Digital Travel Solutions & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Marketing Advisory Board
- Nina Nieminen – Director of Revenue Management and Distribution, Sokos Hotels – SOK Travel and Hospitality Industry Chain Management & chair of the HSMAI Region Europe Distribution Advisory Board
- Scott Dahl – Senior Lecturer – Ecole Hoteliere Lausanne & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Revenue Management Advisory Board
- Thomas Reinsborg – Head of Sales Norway – Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) & member of the HSMAI Region Europe Sales Advisory Board
Price for HSMAI Region Europe members per person: 2900 Euro ex VAT including full day program, material, coffee, lunch and dinner.
Price for Non members per person: 5900 Euro ex VAT including full day program, material, coffee, lunch and dinner.
You are one of the first persons we are informing about this great program, so secure space for you and/or your best team members already now!
Limited number of delegates and a limited number of vendors can take part in the program.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the two day Executive Development program by Cornell University:
Course Focus: Understanding yourself as a leader of others is a prerequisite for your success. Through experiential activities, personal assessments, and interactive feedback, this course will enhance participants’ understanding of their own individualized, leadership styles and strengthen their abilities to lead others in their hospitality organizations.