Tomorrow starts now with HSMAI Europe
Tuesday June 8th from 2 PM – 3 PM CET (1 PM – 2 PM UK time)
The battle for Talents in Hotel Revenue Optimization
How can hospitality ensure to attract, develop and retain the best profiles for their revenue optimization positions
- How has the Pandemic affected the pool of talents in Hospitality, with a focus on Commercial functions including Revenue Optimization?
- How has the job of Revenue Manager evolved? What he/she expected to do today, that was not “on the menu” yesterday? Is it going to hold?
- How schools have to adapt their schemes of work to answer this shift?
- Which personal skills have become top priority to succeed in Revenue Optimization?
- Which professional/specialist competencies are the most needed? What is missing (gap analysis)?
- Don’t we have to look for “different” revenue professionals? If so, which one? Why?
- What could be your tips for recruiting the best talented revenue managers? For retaining them?
- Is it only a question of money?
- How can we ensure that Revenue Management positions remain attractive& appealing to young professionals in the 5/10 years to come?
- With the pandemic, the reputation of hospitality jobs have “taken a blow” especially with regards to F&B and staff line. Don’t you think it may have an indirect impact on the level of attractivity of “Commercial” jobs too?
Join the session and meet:
Moderator: Frederic Toitot
Vice President, Global Learning & Development at Accor
Frederic is also the Chair of the HSMAI Europe Revenue Optimization Advisory Board
Master’s Program Director at Les Roches Global Hospitality
Scott is also a member of the HSMAI Europe Revenue Optimization Advisory Board
Group Vice President Commercial at Ruby GmbH
Senior lecturer Hotel Revenue Management at Breda University of Applied Sciences
Stan is also a member of the HSMAI Europe Revenue Optimization Advisory Board