Certified Hospitality Revenue Management Executive (CRME)
Wednesday, 17th January 2024
10 AM – 3 PM (local time) followed by global exam 3 PM – 4 PM
InterContinental London Park Lane, London
The more you know, and the more you can prove you know, the better ROI you can provide to your employer, the more you can improve your company’s bottom line, and the better you can position yourself in your chosen discipline.
On Wednesday January 17th 2024 HSMAI Region Europe will host an in person Revenue Management pre workshop, after which the participants will complete the globally recognised CRME certification exam.
The CRME Pre-Workshop is for candidates pursuing the Certified Revenue Management Executive (CRME) certification. The course covers the key concepts outlined in the certification study guide.
The certification workshop and exam will take place in London at the InterContinental London Park Lane. This is the day before HSMAI Europe annual Conference the ROC takes place at the same hotel. We recommend you to combine it with attending the ROC.
Read more about the ROC here.
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization
- Able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organizational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
While of interest to any hotelier or industry partner with revenue optimization-related responsibilities, it is primarily designed for hospitality professionals.
For more information contact us: email@example.com
The cost includes registration fee, exam fee and pre-workshop on 17th January.
HSMAI members: 675 Euro ex VAT
Non-members: 895 Euro ex VAT
To register for the CRME
- Click here to Register for the CRME
- When you submit your registration for the CRME, a pending charge for the total amount due will be placed on your credit card. The card-issuing bank holds these funds for 7 days on average, then releases them. Within this period, your card will be charged as soon as we approve your registration.
- After your registration, you will need to complete the online CRME application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive this form via email following your registration.
- When your application is approved, we will approve your registration depending on the amount of points received in the CRME application. At this point your card will be automatically charged and you are registered for the CRME.
- Read and study “Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy”, the study guide for the CRME workshop + global exam. You will receive this when your registration is confirmed.
Once your application has been approved and payment is received, you will receive a digital copy of the study guide, Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy.
This HSMAI Foundation publication, Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy, brings you and your property the very latest information on understanding the market, market segmentation, forecasting, revenue strategy, pricing, inventory control strategies, and performance analysis. Included are a plethora of case studies to help you optimize revenue at all levels.
Revenue Management has continued to grow as a science and an art over the past several years in many industries, and especially in the hospitality industry. On the most fundamental level, the basis for success is to have the right revenue management organization in place to support the revenue strategy. A solid understanding of revenue management is critical throughout an organization, from top to bottom. This HSMAI Foundation publication brings you and your property the very latest information on understanding the market, market segmentation, forecasting, revenue strategy, pricing, inventory control strategies, and performance analysis. Included are a plethora of case studies to help you optimize revenue at all levels. The publishing partner for “Evolving Dynamics: From Revenue Management to Revenue Strategy ” is STR.
So far HSMAI Region Europe has CRME certified many top professionals from each of the following companies:
- citizenM Hotels
- Choice Hotels
- Copenhagen Admiral Hotel
- Crown Moran Hotel
- Deutsche Hospitality
- Diamond Resorts International
- First Hotels
- HotelPartner Yield Management
- Hotel Tonight
- IDeaS Revenue Solutions, a SAS Company
- InfData Analytics
- Infor EasyRMS
- Kempinski Hotels SA
- Louvre Hotels Group
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Nordic Choice Hotels
- Norlandia Hotel Group
- OTA Insight
- Parkdean Holidays
- Reburg & Partners
- Redefine BDL Hotels Ltd
- Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA
- Sabre Hospitality
- SANA Hotels
- Scandic Hotels
- Short Stay Group
- SnapShot GmbH
- Sokos Hotels
- Starboard Hotels
- Steigenberger Hotel Group
- Thon Hotels
- Top Gahn Quality Coaching
- Wordhotel Wings
- 25hours Hotels
Founder & Managing Director at Hotel Games and Member and past chair of the HSMAI Europe Revenue Optimization Advisory Board
Frederic Toitot, a seasoned professional in Hospitality and Travel, is a passionate advocate for making learning a vibrant and meaningful experience. With a background rooted in 5-star hotel service in London and New York, particularly with Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts, he embarked on a journey that led him to key roles in Revenue Management & Pricing at Accor’s global headquarters in Paris.
In his 15 years at Accor, Frederic honed his strategic leadership skills and demonstrated a keen commercial focus. He successfully spearheaded the design and implementation of highly effective Revenue Management, Pricing, and Digital Marketing Programs, impacting over 5000 Hotel Managers across diverse brands and locations, from luxury to economic segments.
Frederic’s enthusiasm for nurturing talent extends to his active involvement in Bachelor & Master programs at prestigious hotel schools across Europe and beyond, including Glion Institute of Higher Education, Les Roches Hotel Management School, and Toulouse Business School. He engages students through lectures, workshops, business games, and research projects.
Driven by the belief that learning should be fun, inspiring, and relevant, Frederic aims to elevate engagement and motivation for learners in their professional and academic pursuits.