HSMAI Region Europe is happy to announce that Paul Mulcahy, Senior Vice President Commercial and member of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Executive Committee, is now elected as the new chair of the Marketing Advisory Board.
“With the lines between digital and traditional marketing blurring we have decided to broaden the scope of the Digital Advisory Board to encompass all elements of marketing, on- and offline. This will allow the advisory board to be more inclusive, guest driven and focused on an omni-channel and customer journey approach and is now named the Marketing Advisory Board.” says the recently appointed chair.
“I am delighted to be part of HSMAI, the hospitality and travel industry’s advocate for intelligent and sustainable revenue growth. As chair of the Marketing Advisory Board, I aim to continue the organization’s strong focus on education, mentoring and being a credible voice for the hospitality industry,” he adds.
Niklas Schlappkohl steps down as chair, but will, however, continue as a valued member of the Advisory Board. HSMAI Region Europe would like to thank Niklas for his valuable and continuous support.
“We are very grateful for Niklas’ contribution thus far and confident that his commitment remains unwavering as he now steps down and becomes an ordinary member of the advisory board,” HSMAI Region Europe’s President & CEO, Ingunn Hofseth says. She is happy that the board will be in good hands under its new chair, Paul Mulcahy, adding “Paul has been of great support as a member of the Advisory Board, so we’re really looking forward to working with him in this field of operation.”
HSMAI Region Europe also calls for more advisory board members with experience in traditional marketing. Please contact us for more information.
The HSMAI Region Europe Marketing Advisory Board has monthly conference calls and will have its next face to face meeting on the Leadership Day in London on the 12th of September 2018.
The HSMAI Region Europe Marketing Advisory Board 2018:
- Paul Mulcahy, Chair Senior Vice President Commercial and member of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Executive Committee
- Niklas Schlappkohl Global Senior Director, Digital Travel Solutions
- Suzie Thompson Vice President of Marketing Distribution & Revenue Management, Red Carnation Hotels
- RJ Friedlander Founder and CEO, ReviewPro
- Riko van Santen Vice President Digital Strategy & Distribution, Kempinski Hotels
- Frank Reeves CEO and Co-founder, Avvio
- Torsten Sabel COO, Customer Alliance
- Stephen Williams Director Sales and Marketing, Windward Management
- Adrian Hands Senior Director Key Accounts EMEA, TripAdvisor
- Roman Sucharzewski Director Hotel Distribution & Marketing – Europe, Diamond Resorts International
- Edward Lines Industry Manager, Google
About HSMAI Region Europe:
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is the European arm of the organisation.
We pledge to provide transparent and neutral environments
We pledge to drive personal and professional growth
We pledge to be your industry point of reference
We pledge to provide you with cutting edge tools to grow your business
We pledge to go above and beyond to engage you
Photo: Paul Mulcahy, Chair Senior Vice President Commercial and member of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts Executive Committee