Revenue Management at the Verge of Exiting the Pandemic
- How do revenue managers price a whole new world?
- What are on the minds and strategy to-dos of some of Europe’s leading revenue managers as an uncertain world but supposedly high pent-up demand awaits the continent, but where are these guests going?
- Are events and business travel being added to the strategic aims of hotel companies right this minute?
Sit back, listen and engage with fellow hoteliers as the issue is discussed and the solutions aired.
You will meet:
Moderator: Terence Baker, senior reporter, Europe, Hotel News Now
- Cynthia Paynter, VP Pricing and Revenue Management at Accor
- Jonathon Liu, Director of Revenue & Marketing Strategy, GLH Hotels
- Kelly Andrews, Director of the UK & I in RMCC Europe, Hilton Worldwide
- Pär Augustsson, VP Total Profit at Nordic Choice Hotels
- Daniella Boeken, Group Vice President Commercial at Ruby GmbH
- Jaume Vidal, Chief Revenue & AI & Commercial Planning, Barcelo Hotel Group