Revenue Optimization Excellence
Are you ready to sharpen and upgrade your team’s revenue, pricing & commercial skills?
Sign your team up to join our two-day Revenue Optimization Excellence Course, taking place in both Stockholm and Amsterdam on Tuesday 27th – Wednesday 28th September 2022 and Tuesday 15th – Wednesday 16th November 2022 respectively!
About the Course
Below is a sample of some questions that will be tackled during the 2 days:
- What will your revenue team do if there’s a downturn?
- Is your revenue team effectively working across disciplines?
- Are competitors more “in the know” than you?
- Are you maximizing your total revenue during constrained periods?
- How can you fill holes in occupancy through targeted marketing?
Who should attend
- Hotel General Managers and/or their assistants
- Hotel Heads of Departments (Front Office, Sales & Marketing, Reservations, Meetings and Events)
- Junior Revenue Managers (less than 5 years of experience)
- Future Revenue Managers (i.e. anyone applying to or getting prepared for a Revenue role)
Sales & Marketing Managers & Executives
Project Managers with responsibilities in Revenue Optimization & Demand Management
Junior Cluster and Multi Hotel Revenue Managers
Welcome to Revenue Optimization Excellence
Based on a simulation game (virtual hotel & environment)
- How to set up & monitor Promotions & Special Offers
- How to manage Unexpected Turndowns & Price Wars
- How to select the ideal Competitive Set to strengthen your positioning on your market
- How to monitor the Pick-up of the Demand: multiply the opportunities to boost your total revenue on a daily basis
- How to maximise your hotel’s Occupancy % beyond peak nights: length of stay management & optimization
- Conclusion of the Future of Revenue Management
640€. ex VAT
Including lunches and materials
Member and past chair of the
HSMAI Europe Revenue Optimization Advisory Board