Tuesday January 25 2022 in London
1 day Workshop, for HSMAI Europe’s members
→ Facilitated by Annicken R. Day
- Why and how your culture has the capacity to differentiate your services and secure your business success.
- An effective approach to building high-performing cultures and how to work with it in practice.
- Leadership for the new world of work; how to attract and keep your talents, create Great Places to Work and make your employees and customers’ eyes shine.
Participants will walk away with new knowledge, inspiration and practical tools that can be implemented in their own organizations after the workshop. The content and approach of the workshop is scientific, experiential, and generic. Participants will not be asked to share any sensitive or confidential information.
- Duration: 1 day/8 hours (9 am to 5 pm)
- Size: Max 36 participants. (6 learning groups of 6 people)
- Audience: people managers, leaders, executives, HR leaders.
- Style: Informative, engaging, interactive, collective learning & personal reflections.
9:00 am to 12:00 pm: Gaining insights and knowledge about:
- The New World of Work and how it impacts you.
- What culture is and why it matters for your business.
- The ROI of making culture a strategy for growth.
- The mistakes many leaders make when trying to build or change culture.
- An effective and powerful approach to building high-performing cultures.
- What makes up the Best Places to Work and how you can create one too.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Exercises, practical tools, group discussions and personal reflections on:
- Purpose, why it matters and how to create one
- Identity, values and your “culture code”
- Trust and psychological safety at work
- Growth mindsets, the 3 “abilities”: change-ability, response-ability, and growth-ability
- Passion and joy as driving force and how to ignite it.
- Making it last: creating positive and lasting change.
Fee to attend the full day:
- HSMAI Europe regular member: 395 euro ex. VAT
- Non HSMAI Europe member: 495 euro ex. VAT
The fee includes includes
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Practical tools that can be implemented in your own organizations after the workshop
- As an extra gift, we will give you her novel Fly Butterfly
More about Annicken R. Day
Annicken R. Day, Leadership- and Culture Strategist, Founder & CEO Corporate Spring, Author «Fly, Butterfly.» is a Scandinavian-born entrepreneur, thought-leader, published author and expert in the field of culture change, high performing teams and leadership in the new world of work. She now lives in Los Angeles.
In her role as Chief Cultural Officer in Tandberg, she helped create a truly unique, agile, innovative corporate culture. The company was awarded Best Place to Work in Norway 3 years in a row, delivered extraordinary revenue growth, and was acquired by Cisco for 3,4 Billion USD in 2010. In Cisco Annicken led a global culture change initiative which led to 13% increase in employee engagement with some of her internal clients.
In 2012 she founded Corporate Spring and has since then, together with her team, trained more than a thousand leaders around the world in how to lead in the new world of work and build inspired, high performing team cultures in times of change. She and her team also do “on the ground” coaching for a number of companies, helping leaders align strategy, culture and operational practices in an increasingly digitized world, by engaging the human side of their business.
Annicken is an internationally sought-after public speaker and moderator, TEDx- presenter, Huffington Post and Business Insider columnist, co-author of the book Creative Superpowers and author of the novel Fly Butterfly. She serves as an advisor for a number of global executives and is recognized as an inspiring leader, engaging presenter, skillful facilitator and passionate maverick for new ways of thinking, working and leading in the digital age.
More about HSMAI Region Europe
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is committed to growing business for the hotel, event and travel industry and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable revenue growth on a local, national and European level. The association provides practical tools, insights, and cutting edge expertise to enable knowledge sharing and enhance professional development as well as fuel sales, inspire marketing, transform businesses digitally and optimise revenue.