RISING LEADER COUNCILS
We all need to do our part to recognize and mentor this unique age demographic to keep them excited about hospitality sales, marketing and revenue. Rising Leader Councils also give them a unique peer group to connect with and help HSMAI learn about unique needs they may have during this part of their career path.
Thank you in advance for your nominations.
Please encourage eligible candidates on your team and in your organization to submit an application to join one of HSMAI Europe’s Rising Leader Councils. Still open for applications.
HSMAI is committed to cultivating the next generation of industry leaders. In Europe in 2022, HSMAI will seat Rising Leader Councils in each core discipline:
- Rising Sales Leader Council
- Rising Marketing Leader Council
- Rising Revenue Optimization Leader Council
Each Council will be a professional development and advocacy group, comprised of up-and-coming professionals working in a mix of roles within each discipline. The Councils will provide unique opportunities for emerging professionals to advance their skill sets, network with peers, and contribute to HSMAI and the industry via their insights, feedback, and thought leadership.
To be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be an emerging leader in their field of expertise (is not restricted to people managers)
- Be 32 years of age or younger (as of December 31, 2021)
- Have a minimum of three years in a hospitality sales, marketing, and/or revenue optimization position
- Be currently employed full time in a hospitality sales, marketing, and/or revenue optimization position
- Maintain a current membership in HSMAI
- Submit a written recommendation from their current supervisor
- Commit to serving on the council for a two-year term
- Participate in a one-hour virtual meeting each month (schedule to be determined by members of the council)
- Make every effort to attend a one-day face-to-face retreat each year (held in conjunction with an HSMAI Europe conference such as the Marketing Strategy Conference, ROC or the Sales Leader Forum)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
More about HSMAI Europe
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. HSMAI Region Europe is the European arm of the organization. HSMAI Europe aims to be the leading meeting place and the hotel and hospitality industry’s main source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, sales growth, revenue optimisation, marketing and branding.
HSMAI Europe aims to be a key influencer, pioneer and the go-to industry resource for professional development, commercial strategies and sustainability in the hospitality, travel and tourism industry.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Region Europe is committed to growing business for the hotel, event and travel industry and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable revenue growth on a local, national and European level. The association provides practical tools, insights, and cutting edge expertise to enable knowledge sharing and enhance professional development as well as fuel sales, inspire marketing, transform businesses digitally and optimize revenue.