HSMAI Europe TV – February
Second edition of HSMAI Europe TV will become available by the end of February
Eric will interview Remy about the below topics:
- Digital Marketing: Customer Acquisition vs. Customer Retention. What is most valuable in this recovery period?
- KPI’s – Do you measure the right KPI’s?
- Loyalty: Are there any new Loyalty Models possible? Is the traditional Earn Burn model over?
- Data: How data privacy will significantly impact customer engagement journeys
- Innovations – The new era in the Travel & Hospitality
Senior Advisor – Head of Travel & Hospitality at eClerx
Remy is the Former Senior Vice President | Global Digital & Marketing at Radisson Hotel Group, with more than 25 years of travel industry, digital, distribution, marketing and branding knowledge and experiences. He is driven by results, business development and customer first competencies.
Former Senior Vice President Commmercial at Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Eric is currently living in London and is an Executive Director at Polypol, a management and consultancy firm. Until the end of 2020, he lived in Zurich, and was working for Hyatt as Senior Vice President Commercial. He was responsible for developing and managing the regional Brand and Marketing strategy, Sales Operations and Revenue in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and South West Asia. Born in France, Eric is an MBA graduate of Drexel University, Philadelphia, where he began his career in operational marketing. He further developed his education attending Stanford University and Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management Executive Programmes. He lived in the USA, the Middle East, Singapore, the United Kingdom and Switzerland. Before joining Hyatt in 2012, Eric was the Director of Group Marketing and Call Center Management at Avis Budget Group.