Auction for the hospitality industry in Ukraine
Starting Thursday 29th of September at 2 pm CET
The HSMAI Foundation (Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International) has partnered with HSMAI Europe to establish a designated fund to support both the immediate and longer-term needs of Ukrainians studying and working in the hospitality industry. The fund is administered by the HSMAI Europe Board of Directors and is open to any student or employee who has been impacted by the events of the war including refugees and those still based in Ukraine.
The silent auction will last for one week, ending at an HSMAI Europe event in London on 6th October 2022 together with Cvent Connect at Intercontinental Hotel – The O2.
Here are some of the prizes you can bid on:
- Two nights in a Ring Suite at Palais Hansen Kempinski, Vienna
- Two nights in the two Bedrooms Penthouse Suite at the Grand Hotel, Oslo
- Two nights in a Luxury Premium Room at Sofitel Le Scribe, Paris Opera
- Two nights at Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston
- Two nights in a Deluxe Junior Suite at Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski, Munich
- Two nights stay in a Luxury Room at Sofitel St James, London
More about HSMAI Region Europe
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. HSMAI Region Europe is the European arm of the organisation. HSMAI Europe aims to be a key influencer, pioneer and the go-to industry resource for professional development, commercial strategies and sustainability in the hospitality, travel and tourism industry.