On January 25th and 26th HSMAI Europe will go virtual. More information about that below.
As everyone everywhere continues to be impacted by the global pandemic, very best wishes to you, your family, and your team on staying safe and healthy.
As you may know, we believe that having an onsite ROC, Awards and the Marketing Strategy Conference as part of the HSMAI Europe Commercial Strategy Summit
is essential to providing our attendees the utmost value – insights & best practices, learning, networking, and more. With this spirit in mind, we have decided to shift the HSMAI Europe Commercial Strategy Summit from January to June.
The HSMAI Europe team believes that such a move will provide additional time for vaccines to be distributed and the virus to be better contained. This would, in turn, provide governments with more reasons to allow gatherings such as ours to maximize the use of a venue’s space while still providing a safe and healthy environment for all attendees.
More information will follow soon, and your support of HSMAI Europe is much appreciated.
We do have so much we would like to share with you and to get your opinion on, so please do still keep the January dates in your calendar.
Tuesday, 25. January
- Culture workshop with the Student Council and the People and Culture Advisory Board – For HSMAI members
- By Invitation Only: Chief Sales Officer Executive Roundtable
- By Invitation Only: Chief Marketing Officer Executive Roundtable
Wednesday, 26. January
- Tomorrow Starts Now with HSMAI Europe – Two-hour live TV show with interesting guests
- By Invitation Only: Chief Customer & Distribution Officer Executive Roundtable
- By Invitation Only: Brand Chief Revenue Officer Executive Roundtable
- By Invitation Only: Chief Sustainability Officer Executive Roundtable
Each Executive Roundtable will last for 90 minutes. More information on the topics will be sent out directly to the target groups.
HSMAI Executive Roundtables are small networks of like-minded senior leaders that meet face-to-face and virtually. They are a unique opportunity for executive-level peer groups to have meaningful dialogue in a confidential environment.
If you would like to discuss, I would welcome the opportunity.
President & CEO