HSMAI Region Europe will be in Berlin for the CRME certification
InterCity Hotel Berlin Brandenburg
Tuesday October 23rd
From 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
HSMAI Region Europe will host an interactive Revenue Management workshop, after which the participants will complete the globally recognised CRME certification exam.
The certification workshop will take place in Berlin from 10am to 3pm. By the end of the day there will be a exam. It is a multiple-choice exam and you have 60 minutes to complete it. Venue: InterCity Hotel Berlin Brandenburg.
The more you know, and the more you can prove you know, the better ROI you can provide to your employer or prospective employer, the more you can improve your company’s bottom line, and the better you can position yourself in your chosen discipline.
The trainer for the certification is Joanna Schröder, Vice President Revenue Management at Deutsche Hospitality.
Joanna is also a valued member of the HSMAI Region Europe Revenue Management Advisory Board and very active as an advisor and volunteer with HSMAI Region Europe.
About the CRME
The CRME designation is recognition that you are:
- A professional in the field of revenue management and clearly conversant with its intricacies and importance
- Competent to develop an infrastructure to support revenue management within the framework of an organization
- Able to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits by managing revenue
- Capable of making informed decisions to accept or reject pieces of business to meet overall organizational goals
- Proficient at the art and science of revenue management
HSMAI Region Europe CRME workshop, digital CRME Study Guide and certification exam. Workshop includes coffee, tea and lunch.
HSMAI Region Europe Members: EUR 695
Non-members: EUR 795
How do I earn the CRME designation?
For more information and the application form, please contact us at email@example.com
So far HSMAI Region Europe has CRME certified many top professionals from each of the following companies:
- citizenM Hotels
- Choice Hotels
- Copenhagen Admiral Hotel
- Crown Moran Hotel
- Deutsche Hospitality
- Diamond Resorts International
- First Hotels
- HotelPartner Yield Management
- Hotel Tonight
- IDeaS Revenue Solutions, a SAS Company
- InfData Analytics
- Infor EasyRMS
- Kempinski Hotels SA
- Louvre Hotels Group
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Nordic Choice Hotels
- Norlandia Hotel Group
- OTA Insight
- Parkdean Holidays
- Reburg & Partners
- Redefine BDL Hotels Ltd
- Rossi Boutique Hotel & SPA
- Sabre Hospitality
- SANA Hotels
- Scandic Hotels
- Short Stay Group
- SnapShot GmbH
- Sokos Hotels
- Starboard Hotels
- Steigenberger Hotel Group
- Thon Hotels
- Top Gahn Quality Coaching
- Wordhotel Wings
- 25hours Hotels