HSMAI Region Europe, in cooperation with the german based company Customer Alliance, will hand out national awards on the upcoming HSMAI Day UK in London on Friday 14th September, and the HSMAI Days to come in other countries this autumn.
The awards are based on customer satisfaction data and reviews from different portals, such as TripAdvisor, booking.com, Hotels.com, Google, Facebook and more, divided into three categories; Hotels, Restaurants and Attractions. Customer Alliance has sourced an overview of the UK hospitality market that is as complete as possible.
The winners will be announced at the HSMAI Day on September 14th at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel in London.
Here are the finalists in the United Kingdom:
- Citadines Trafalgar Square London
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh, Scotland
- Fraser Suites Glasgow, Scotland
- Park Plaza London Park Royal
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
- Plaza on the River, London
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
- St Martins Lane Hotel
- The Cavendish London
- The Principal York
- Adam’s Restaurant
- Cafe Citta
- Cherry Trees Coffee House
- Maison Bleue Modern French Restaurant – Bury St Edmunds
- On The Hill Restaurant
- Paul Ainsworth at Number 6
- The Black Swan at Oldstead
- The Clink Cymru
- The Old Stamp House Restaurant
Attractions and experiences
- Camera Obscura & World of Illusions
- Cavern Club
- Churchill War Rooms
- Hawk Conservancy Trust
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- National Museum of Scotland
- National Railway Museum York
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- The Minack Theatre
- The Roman Bath
Customer Alliance utilised a range of criteria to evaluate the candidates and determine the shortlist of 10 candidates in each category. This included assessing not only the quantity or average score of the reviews over the past 12 months but also the responses to guest feedback by management alongside an internal, proprietary semantic analysis to understand the feedback left by guests at almost 200,000 hotels, restaurants and attractions across the United Kingdom.
Customer Alliance has sourced an overview of the UK hospitality market that is as complete as possible, the same applies for the countries where we host the HSMAI Day; Germany, Holland, Norway, Spain and Sweden, to begin with (please see dates and program below).
The Awards will be handed out annually, reflecting the past year, so the candidates cannot rely on great performances from previous years.
See the program for the HSMAI Day UK on September 14th here.
Please contact Project Manager Linda M. Ramberg for more information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +47 928 03 694
The HSMAI Day and national award to be presented in several European cities:
- The HSMAI Day UK, London, Friday September 14th
- The HSMAI Day Norway, Oslo, Monday September 24th
- The HSMAI Day Holland, Amsterdam, Thursday October 4th
- The HSMAI Day Sweden, Stockholm, Thursday October 11th
- The HSMAI Day Germany, Berlin, Tuesday October 16th
- The HSMAI Day Spain, Madrid, Tuesday October 23rd
About HSMAI Region Europe
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. HSMAI Region Europe is the European arm of the organization.
The mission is committed to growing business for the hotel, event and travel industry and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable revenue growth on a local, national and European level. The association provides practical tools, insights, and cutting edge expertise to enable knowledge sharing and enhance professional development as well as fuel sales, inspire marketing, transform businesses digitally and optimise revenue.
Our Service Pledge
- We pledge to provide transparent and neutral environments
- We pledge to drive personal and professional growth
- We pledge to be your industry point of reference
- We pledge to provide you with cutting edge tools to grow your business
- We pledge to go above and beyond to engage you
About Customer Alliance
– By collecting, distributing and analyzing guest reviews, Customer Alliance helps independent and chain hotels take control of their reputation and increase revenue.
Customer Alliance was founded in 2009 in Berlin, thousands of independent and chain hotels worldwide work with Customer Alliance’s 90+ employees to manage and improve their online reputations and increase revenue. Within one industry-leading solution hotels collect, distribute, and analyze their guest reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their hotel’s performance. Hotels can now better understand their guests and boost their revenue.
For more information, please contact:
President & CEO, HSMAI Region Europe
Co-founder and COO, Customer Alliance
“Delivering first class service to all guests is the goal of any hospitality establishment, and we’re excited to be able to recognise the best of the best with the HSMAI & Customer Alliance Guest Experience Award. Too often the great service that hoteliers, tour operators, and other hospitality companies deliver goes unnoticed or is taken for granted. It’s a fantastic opportunity to give recognition where it’s due and we feel that there is no better partner to achieve this with than HSMAI,” stated co-founder and Chief Operation Office of Customer Alliance, Torsten Sabel, adding “We’re excited to announce the national winner in the UK in September, at the HSMAI Day UK at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.”
“By restricting the survey to the previous twelve months, this can be done annually, reflecting the past year. That means that candidates cannot rely on great performances from years gone by, which could potentially inflate or deflate the lifetime average score,” Torsten Sabel explains.